The BBCM Foundation the 27th Black and Blue. The main event of the Black & Blue Festival, the legendary Black & Blue party will take place again this year in the spectacular Pierre-Charbonneau Ampitheatre which was very much appreciated by participants in 2015 and in 2016, and will feature some of the best DJs, shows all night, state-of-the art sound and lighting effects, all in a very festive and unique atmosphere. Make sure you don’t miss this Montreal highlight in 2017 with thousands of people from all over the world.
- Dress code = black and/or blue
- Mandatory search
- Drugs = Expulsion
- 18 years & over
The pass includes free access to the FOLLOWING EVENTS that are part of the Black & Blue Festival 2017 (From October 5th to 9th, 2017):
- Presidents’ Cocktail Oct. 5
- Leather Ball Oct. 6
- Twinkle & Friends Party Oct. 7
- Black & Blue Main Event (VIP Lounge & VIP coatcheck included) Oct. 8
- Gym access
- Souvenir t-shirt
- A few other advantages such as cultural activities
- Price: $200 CAD + Service Fees* (Charges required by the credit card companies and web ticketing)
- Pass pick-up has to be done in person, with the credit card used for the transaction
- Starting on Wednesday, October 4th, 2017 to Saturday, October 7th, 2017 at the Black & Blue Festival Welcome Center, boutique Garçons
- Sculpteurs, 1335 Sainte-Catherine Est, Montréal, Québec.
- Wednesday / Thursday / Friday : 1:00PM-9:00PM
- Saturday: 1:00PM-6:00PM
- Please note that absolutely no other locations (or clubs) or hours are available for pick-up.
* Please note that certain event details may change without prior notice.