The 20th anniversary of the Black & Blue Festival will take place from October 6 to 12 and will be one of the biggest events this year! The world renowned Black & Blue will be attended by thousands of participants on 10/10/10 at Palais des congrès de Montréal! Two rooms will feature a choice of music (house and trance), this year, to please a wider and diversified local and international clientele.
The Founding President, Robert Vézina mentions that “this year’s Black & Blue will feature new elements, but will also look back on its twenty years of existence”. He also announces that this year’s main event will include a « concert » component at the beginning of the night. Widely recognized for its original artistic concepts, this year’s Black & Blue Festival will showcase a concept developed in collaboration with lighting design expert François Roupinian of Lightemotion. As lighting is one of the key components of the event, BBCM continues to explore this facet with a view to ensuring use of the very latest in lighting technology. Back once again for 2010 are technical director Sylvain Tessier and sound expert Éric Tourangeau who has brilliantly orchestrated all sound-related aspects of nearly every Black & Blue event from the outset. The main Black & Blue evening event will include a block-buster show segment, as well as theme-based entertainment.
Here is an insight on what the participants can expect at this year’s event:
- A first part “live concert” at the main event with a variety of Artists that marked the 20 years of the BBCM Foundation.
- A retrospective of the prior Black & Blue editions
- A house music room with DJ Mark Anthony and other internationally renowned DJ’s; featuring shows by Jessy Gauthier, Patrick Guay and the BBCM dancers
- A trance music room with the DJs Aly & Fila, Simon Patterson, Gareth Emery, Carl Muren, live acts Emma Hewitt
- Special entertainment during the evening
- State-of-the-art projections and lights
- VIP sections
- And more !
The Foundation, a non-profit organization involved in organizing events since 1991, takes one particular cause to heart, namely aiding individuals living with HIV /AIDS, an aspect that will not be neglected during the event.
This year’s official Festival program lineup will run from October 6th to 12th and will include the ever popular Leather Ball (Friday, October 8th), Military Ball (Saturday, October 9th) and Recovery Party (Monday, October 11th), in addition to a host of other activities in Village area clubs.
TICKETS AND VIP PASSES
Make sure that you purchase your tickets in advance to benefit from the pre-sale special prices.
PRE SALE 1 $65,00 (sales closed)
PRE SALE 2 $75,00 until July 2nd
REGULAR $95,00 on sale as of July 3rd
VIP Upgrade $35,00 on sale as of July 3rd
Ticket outlets :
Wantickets – web seulement – wantickets.com/blanckandblue
- Priape 1311 Ste-Catherine Est ¸
- Circus Afterhours 917 Ste-Catherine Street East
- Ernest Entrepôt 820 Ste-Catherine Street East
- Cuir Mont Royal 826-A Mont-Royal Street East
- Dépanneur Du Village 1273 Ste-Catherine Street Eas
- Boucherie Beau-Bien 3748 Ontario Street East
- Sauna Centre Ville 1465 Ste-Catherine Street East
- Wega video 930 Ste-Catherine Street East
BROSSARD: Soundbeatmedia 6955 boul. Taschereau, suite 8
MASCOUCHE : Désir Secret 499 montée Masson
TORONTO : Priape 501 Church St.
CALGARY : Priape 1322 17th Avenue S.W.
VANCOUVER : Priape 1148 Davie Street
The different Festival VIP passes are already on sale. To purchase a pass or see what each includes, log on to one or other of www.ticketpro.ca or www.bbcm.org. These passes provide holders with priority access to events, as well as access to the VIP Lounge on the evening of the main Festival event. VIP pass holders will also receive a complimentary gift bag.
Week end Vip Pass CAD$175 +Service Charge
Bronze Vip Pass CAD$250 + Service Charge
Silver Vip Pass CAD$325 + Service Charge
Gold Vip Pass CAD$400 + Service Charge
The Black & Blue team thanks the following partners:
Tourisme Québec, Tourisme Montréal, Air Canada, Hôtel Delta Centre-Ville, Noize Magazine, Fugues, Priape, Association sportive et communautaire du Centre-Sud, Les Tubbies, Sauna Centre-Ville, Gayradiobec.com, New York City Pride, Independence 2010, Circuit Barcelona, Winter Party Festival, Hustlaball, Sandblast, Cherry, CQGL, CCGQ, SDC Village, Walkgroup,